With over fifteen years working in brokerage services and investment real estate, Todd Kosta has worked with a full range of clients and spaces within the United States. For property owners, he has actively represented all types of projects including established shopping centers in Los Angeles, Chicago and East Lansing. For occupiers, he has worked with clients requiring nationwide searches such as Goodwill Industries, clients with large space needs such as Dollar General and clients with smaller space needs such as Yum Foods and Biggby Coffee. Specific service expertise includes brokerage (acquisition and disposition), locating income-producing real estate for investor purchase, landlord and tenant representation, consulting services, strategic market planning, shopping center leasing and site selection services.
Mr. Kosta is a sound advisor making the intricate process of real estate seamless for his clients. Prior to joining Woodworth Commercial he worked with CBRE for 13 years. Mr. Kosta has helped broker the sale and leasing of assets valued over 100 million dollars. His broad based experience benefits clients locally, regionally and nationally.
- MAR: Michigan Association of Realtors®
- NAR: National Association of Realtors®
- CBOR: Michigan Commercial Board of Realtors®
- ICSC: International Council of Shopping Centers
- Michigan State University, BS/BA
- MSU Alumni Club
- MSU Varsity Tennis Alumni
- TMYL Todd Martin Youth Leadership Board Member
- MABA Meridian Area Business Association